What is the legal age to buy from YOYO VAPES?
Are e-cigarettes/vape safer than tobacco cigarettes?
Yes. E-cigarette/Vape is a popular harm reduction tool to tobacco cigarettes which is significantly safer. As per the most comprehensive and unbiased study by Public Health England, e-cigarettes are around 95% less harmful than smoking. Vaping has no tar, no tobacco, no bad smell.
How long will delivery take?
On average, shipment takes 3-5 working days.
Is there any danger of e-cigarette exploding?
- Incidents of an e-cigarette exploding occur with batteries of advanced vape mods if the battery inserted is unbranded/local/damaged and if the battery is inserted wrongly with ‘+’ and ‘-‘ sides reversed.
- Like with any electronic gadget, avoid charging for an extended period of time after the device is fully charged, and use the charger that comes with the device.
- Do not carry batteries not inserted in the device (but carried separately) in a pocket in contact with loose coins or keys. Use a sleeve to protect the poles if carrying loose batteries.
Will e-cigarettes help me quit tobacco cigarettes?
- Over 6.1 million smokers in Europe have successfully quit cigarettes because of vaping, and 9 million-plus have reduced cigarette consumption with the use of e-cigarettes. Many find e-cigarettes to be far more effective than gums or patches as a harm reduction tool.
- Many vapers claim to start with a 12mg or 6mg e-liquid, and with time as their body demands lesser, they move down to 3mg or 0mg strength, to ultimately not even vaping at all.
How long will the battery last?
The average lifespan of the batteries is between 200-300 recharges. After that point, you will notice a steady decrease in inefficiency. You can order a spare battery charger anytime from our online store.